$600 04 blaster

sucks about the tank cover bro! but that thing has come a LONG way can't wait to see it all done. wish we had dunes around here
Yea it sucks but im sure Rocky Mountain will make good they always do. Same here I wish the closest dunes werent about 1100 miles away! I could deff get used to it, and thanks man.

Wow 4000 miles in 2 weeks! The blaster looks sick.

Yea first thing i did was t-belt, tensioner/spring/stud, water pump/ hoses, wires/ plugs/ rotor/ cap, amsoil in the motor and trans. I love it so far, now only if i could put the blaster in the back of it soon

Havent even touched the blaster in the last couple of months due to buying a new truck. I recently went out to Silver Lake dunes last weekend and now I want to go back soon, but with an atv this time.
Truck is a 02, had 90k when i got but now has almost 94k in 2 weeks ahah, h233b rear r200 front with 4.64 gears, lsd in rear, 5 speed vg33e.
silverlake006.jpg

silverlake008.jpg

So with this urge to get the blaster done soon, I ordered a tank cover, and a RPM dominator II axle. With my luck I check to see the shipping update from ups and my tank cover was on a train that got de-railedI:I
blaster002-2.jpg

These are just waiting to be thrown on an axle:)

frontiers ftw man!!! i own a 99 XE V6, lifted 4 inches, armored and locked both front and rear, if you need any help with it, lemme know (98 to 04 are all the same except for cosmetic changes)

0101001313.jpg

100_0836.jpg

Thanks man, and yea I dont think I will be at all modding the frontier. I bought it to get me back and forth to work and school at night, the atv's/ dirt bikes are the fun toys( they dont cost as much when they break). Plus I just got rid of my 84 toyota pickup with a 4 inch lift on 33's lock in the rear:)

nice frontier though!! are those shrockworks sliders? I think if anything i want to get a set of shrockworks sliders, maybe do the pathfinder disc brake swap in the rear and possibly run the axle breathers onto the firewall.

ordered a tag 38t sprocket, so now my gearing will be 14-38, should have the axle and lock nut here by weds. and the sprocket hopefully here by the same time.

Also I had enough time after work tonight to stop by the local driveshaft shop and pick up some flush mount grease fittings for my SMS a-arms since the regular ones didnt clear the a-arm mounts.

ever since the dunes I ve been getting the urge to blow more and more money on this project.

RPMSECHS004.jpg

RPMSECHS003.jpg

RPMSECHS002.jpg

RPMSECHS001.jpg

RPMSECHS005.jpg

:D:D So glad I now can say I have a roller, the axle was just set up for pictures tomarrow hopefully it will go together. good bye bending axles and tightening my lock nuts every ride! Right now in the front I have about 47 inches when the bike is on the ground with no real weight on it, rear axle with spacers behind hub its a good 49 inches.

Thanks man, and yea I dont think I will be at all modding the frontier. I bought it to get me back and forth to work and school at night, the atv's/ dirt bikes are the fun toys( they dont cost as much when they break). Plus I just got rid of my 84 toyota pickup with a 4 inch lift on 33's lock in the rear:)

nice frontier though!! are those shrockworks sliders? I think if anything i want to get a set of shrockworks sliders, maybe do the pathfinder disc brake swap in the rear and possibly run the axle breathers onto the firewall.

actually the only thing i got from shrock are their skid plates (i love em tho, tough as nails)

i made the bumpers and sliders, im pretty good with a tube bender and my buddy welds for a shop professionally, so i just have him burn em together

if you want a set, lemme know, can make them up... quarter inch wall DOM tubing, they are weld on only tho

they're MXR6's, although they dont have much ply's I have had a lot of luck with them running in the woods with my banshee. They hook up awesome in anything that is loose.