$600 04 blaster

Thanks guys... hopefully this weekend I can order the tie rod ends from SMS, try to track down a set of 3+1 galfer brake lines or speedlinez.

I decided to hold out and save up for an RPM dominator II axle instead of the G-force, so until I order that its pretty much on stand still.
blasterupdate1000003.jpg

The stock rear shock is on for now until i send the works shock out to be rebuilt

Thanks guys,

-Sillykid, if I keep the bike this season Ill end up probably buying a roundhouse swinger from SMS or something.

-stephen, I was thinking about painting them but i like the raw look of them plus the back caliper is painted from the factory. I hot tanked them at work besides the rear( it didnt need it) and they look brand new, but for some reason the lighting in my garage sucks and makes them look really dark.

Ordered a pro design shifter, and got my tie rod ends in from SMS. I:I

Since SMS is awesome to do business with I've decided that this spring when it comes time to having the motorwork done, I'll drive out there and have it done. So with that being said the bike's first run might be in Silverlake since I'll be out there anyway:D

bmwblaster220.jpg

bmwblaster222.jpg

blaster002-1.jpg

blaster001-2.jpg

The pictures of the bike outside is what the blue looks like in the sunI:I Just ordered AC nerfs and rear grab bar, got my pro design shifter in the other day so hopefully this weekend ill order the axle and then it will be a full roller

Havent even touched the blaster in the last couple of months due to buying a new truck. I recently went out to Silver Lake dunes last weekend and now I want to go back soon, but with an atv this time.
Truck is a 02, had 90k when i got but now has almost 94k in 2 weeks ahah, h233b rear r200 front with 4.64 gears, lsd in rear, 5 speed vg33e.
silverlake006.jpg

silverlake008.jpg

So with this urge to get the blaster done soon, I ordered a tank cover, and a RPM dominator II axle. With my luck I check to see the shipping update from ups and my tank cover was on a train that got de-railedI:I
blaster002-2.jpg

These are just waiting to be thrown on an axle:)

sucks about the tank cover bro! but that thing has come a LONG way can't wait to see it all done. wish we had dunes around here