$600 04 blaster

Yes, exit 6. I used to see them riding out there years ago. Havent in a while. My second guess was going to be the pits off 395, again RI/CT line area. Saw some people riding there a few months ago.

I take it you have been to Excaliber motorsports? That place is cool.

They built a huge condo/ super walmart and restuarants up on the other side of the highway so now I never see people riding the trails along the southbound side anymore. And do you mean 295? once again like exit 6ish off of there the trails on the side?

Never been to Excaliber, where is it?

395 not 295, I guess thats not it.

Excaliber motorsports is right off 395 exit 80 someting. Its just over the line in CT.

Big dealer. Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and others. New building 2 floors. I called over the summer and the sales guy said he has a demo of everything for test rides. Told me come up ride them all and decide. I am sure you makes sure you have the funds first.

I did go in when they first opened awesome place. Not very far from warwick at all. look up the website.

395 not 295, I guess thats not it.

Excaliber motorsports is right off 395 exit 80 someting. Its just over the line in CT.

Big dealer. Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and others. New building 2 floors. I called over the summer and the sales guy said he has a demo of everything for test rides. Told me come up ride them all and decide. I am sure you makes sure you have the funds first.

I did go in when they first opened awesome place. Not very far from warwick at all. look up the website.

O nice Ill have to look into it.

got a little done to the bike, waiting on a few more parts to come in. Today i brought the spindles and engine parts into work and put them in the parts washer :)

Does anyone know If i can still purchase the NACS Mag Cover? or IMS footpegs?
Blaster001.jpg

Blaster004.jpg

Blaster003.jpg

Blaster002.jpg

This is going to be sweet.............Keep the pictures coming. Much appreciated.

With all the money for parts, surprised u would just buy a better quad str8 up. I mean the only reason I have 1 is financial, otherwise I would abandon these outdated quads.

This is going to be sweet.............Keep the pictures coming. Much appreciated.

Thanks man, I also replied to your PM.

With all the money for parts, surprised u would just buy a better quad str8 up. I mean the only reason I have 1 is financial, otherwise I would abandon these outdated quads.

I had a worked kx250, an 03 banshee, a 03 worked banshee, and a 08 kfx450r but due to having a very serious car accident this summer, I had to sell the KFX becuase i couldnt take riding with my back. I picked the blaster up for pretty much nothing and enjoy building things, if i cant ride it becuase of my back it will be sold or kept.

nice roost lol.. id love to know that that guy was saying right about then.. i figure is some like ooooohhhh sh** you son of a aahahahaha looks good so far man congrats!

ahahahha yea my friend always roosts us when we are taking breaks and so it was the perfect oopurtunity to get him back

I joined after seeing this build. I just have to say that bike looks tits. also...your screen name implies you drive a retro bimmer, pics?

Thanks and nice shark, I'm an e30 man at heart currently i have an 85 325e that im restoring and will be in the booth in 4 weeks for a full respray to finish the mini restoration. It is no rare car or anything but it is fully loaded, sport seats, 13button obc, ellipsoids,map light mirror,weaves,5spd,lsd,full 91 int minus seats,ski bag, e34 tool box,prem sound etc.
basketweaves002.jpg

e30gettingthere009.jpg

e30gettingthere003.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

The foot pegs,brake lever,shifter, rear fender support, skid plate, carrier, sprocket hub, and brake hub are all at paint now aswell.

not yet still waiting on a arms:( and thanks blasterfreak and blasterboy:D

I stopped at my buddies body shop today and he was clearing the pieces while i was there so should have them back in a day or two when ever i get around to it.
any new pics yet??

No new pictures yet I got side tracked, the transmission in my ranger had the top plugs fall out and ran dry so good bye synchros lol. Also had my car painted so the blaster has been put on hld.

For christmas i got an AC racing front bumper though, but for some reason it does not line up at all, the bends in the brackets are off. Is this normal?

Today I just ordered a pro design tether kill switch, oakley o frames, and a one industries kombat helmentI:I

bmw003-3.jpg

got my helmet in, tether kill switch should be here on the 6th, googles should be shipped monday or tuesday. I just bought a works rear shock off of ebay today, remote rezzy setup for 180lbs( i weigh 140 so might have to have it revalved).