60 MPH

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
I HAVE BEEN CLOCKED AT 60 MPH WITH A STOCK BLASTER COULD DAT BE EVEN POSSIBLE BY A STOCK BLASTER THE ONLY THING DAT I HAVE ON MY BLASTER IS SOME GRIPS CALLED798 CROSS GRIPS

actually, yea thoes grips you have make the blaster 10mph faster.

No Im just kidding about that.

But Ive been clocked at 60mph on by blaster when it was stock.

THINKS BUT THEM GRIPS AINT DAT GOOD AFTER ABOUT 6 MONTHS THEY GET STICKY AND YOUR HANDS BE FEELIN FUNNY

yeah its true, a stock blaster can go around 60-65 mph depends on the rider, weight. sh*t this reminded me i should see how fast my blaster goes

MINE NEED A TUNE UP AND OIL AND TRANSMISSION OIL COULD YALL GUYS TELL ME WAT KIND OF ENGINE OIL AND TRANSMISSION OIL SHOULD I USE

motul 10w30 is the best transmission oil, 110 octane also reccomended it to me.
for engine oil, i'm sure ppl with have different opinions i'm running yamalube
2-r (two stroke racing oil) havent had a problem

You should start out with a oil injection block off kit, that's the first thing anyone with a blaster must do before upgrading any part on the motor!

yeah come on, my blaster did not have a warranty when i bought it but who cares, i have not broken anything i've only had to add new filters, transoil,sparkplugs, packing, new handlebars becuz i felt like it, and some stickers! :) believe me i ride pretty hard, i have not had any problems, except that tweak in the frame under the seat i wonder if it had that when i bought it............ but my frame is straight and has no problems