400 power

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
my dad bought a 400ex today and i rode it, and man i was impressed, that thing has a lot of torque i pulled wheelies like nothin, and it is all stock, now that really has me thinkin of buying a 4-stroke/poke.....

A friend of mine used to have a Raptor 700 with tuner and full exhaust. Man you wanna talk about some torque! But it felt so top heavy, I don't know if I ever had a Raptor I would need to widen it by about 8" just so I wouldn't feel like I'm about to tip over on every turn.

I'll take a worked Blaster. Light, low, and quick. Plus I can load it in the back of my truck without ramps. Lol

yea my cylinder isint ported, and yea i do love my blaster and do love 2-strokes but theres an amount you can do to these things, a blaster must be ported to even compare to a stock 400ex. all im saying is it just has me thinking of buying a 450 or somethin

yea my cylinder isint ported, and yea i do love my blaster and do love 2-strokes but theres an amount you can do to these things, a blaster must be ported to even compare to a stock 400ex. all im saying is it just has me thinking of buying a 450 or somethin

go test ride a 450r man I:I

you'll fall in love :D

way better suspension than the 400 and a lot faster

My stock banshee with pipes would wear out my buddies worked trx450 . I'm not trashing the 4 strokes but nothing compares to the music a 2 stroke makes when it comes up on the pipe !

i love banshee's i truly do but, there not trail quads! there at home in the wide open sand dunes. only reason i would get a 450 over a shee is that a 450 is a MUCH better trail quad, banshee's like high rpm's and there long and heavy. thats why there sand bikes period.