3mm crank question

well youll have the get your head ported to match the stroker and it should realy run after that..this one isnt even a 240 but its ported right.. you could ask 245stroker since he has a bigbore stroker

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting for flotek to send me an email back about getting the head ported. would i need a bigger carb?

I'm surprised you have not gotten one already.I would get that cylinder ported and get a 3mm crank and with your mods should compliment it well.With the new mods you will want to get a 34-35 mm carb.IMO

I run similiar mods and port work by flotek and you will be surprised in the end.Makes the blaster come to life.

if i get the crank im going to take it to a shop and have them do it. how long will it take to put the crank in?

wait your running a 30mm carb right now? you need like a 35mm air stryker. i didnt see that you had a 240 kit. why dont you send your whole motor to a builder and have them install the stroker crank, and do the port work to match the stroker crank, and the pipe you have.

i would also be interested in your carb if you wanted to sell it.

The crank with the right tools takes no time to put in,But the dealer is going to get you in labor.

wait your running a 30mm carb right now? you need like a 35mm air stryker. i didnt see that you had a 240 kit. why dont you send your whole motor to a builder and have them install the stroker crank, and do the port work to match the stroker crank, and the pipe you have.

i would also be interested in your carb if you wanted to sell it.

its brand new i was told to get that by pb cause the 35 will be giving it to much gas. What would you give me for it? i paid 170 new

with a ported big bore, even without the +3 crank you should be running a 35mm atleast.

i was told by pb a 35 will be giving it too much gas but now that im going to port it and get a stroker i guess ill have to. with the stroker does it bolt right back up with the jug and cylinder?