3mm crank question

a 35mm giving it too much fuel? No way. I know people that run a 35mm carb on there ported 200cc cylinders. Bolt a 35mm carb on that 240 cylinder and it'll wake it up. Port the cylinder and put a +3 crank in it and hold on, she's gonna come to life!

a 35mm giving it too much fuel? No way. I know people that run a 35mm carb on there ported 200cc cylinders. Bolt a 35mm carb on that 240 cylinder and it'll wake it up. Port the cylinder and put a +3 crank in it and hold on, she's gonna come to life!

I run a 34mm with stock porting.The 240 will be back shortly and I will still run the 34mm.

im gonna do that. what size carb are you running?

um ill have to think about the carb, i just got a 28mm. post it up here someone will want it. FLOTECK gave me a qoute for a full motor build, including a stroker crank install and all the port work to match it. here are the known builders on this forum. I say you PM them all and see that you get back.

WildCard2 (this is who is building my motor, and will install the stroker crank and port match )

FLOTEK (well respected on this and many other forum)

kennedy_power (people from this forum seem to like his work)

um ill have to think about the carb, i just got a 28mm. post it up here someone will want it. FLOTECK gave me a qoute for a full motor build, including a stroker crank install and all the port work to match it. here are the known builders on this forum. I say you PM them all and see that you get back.

WildCard2 (this is who is building my motor, and will install the stroker crank and port match )

FLOTEK (well respected on this and many other forum)

kennedy_power (people from this forum seem to like his work)

thanks for your help let me know if you want that carb

My carb cost me $195 new. It was purchased through my engine builder and he jetted it for my motor