+3 crank, 240 vitos and porting?

calcium12

May 27, 2009
ok...so i have the opportunity to buy a blown blaster (blown from oil fail)...and his brother honed it too much so it needs a bore + piston or new head (he bought a new piston ! )....

so i was think about putting a vitos 240 kit on it (because it comes with the piston and new head)...what cha think ?

and then im like jeezz, while im down there i could put a +3 on it...will it work with a vitos kit ?? ....and what cha think

and then im like f*ck it porting for a blaster is only 100 and that would bring my total to 1000 for engine work....what cha think

so how much hp would i be at ?? i would be in mid-40s right ?? and would i need a bigger carbs with all this sh*t ??

and the guy wants to trade for my gokart (bought for 2500) but i cant sell for sh*t because its onroad only and the highest offer i got is 300..... soo how much do you think i could sell it for ?? i could sell it for like 3000 right ? also im in Canada so stuff is a little more expensive here....and how much would one go for in US.....and by the way its a 2001 with ownership .....and i would also do the free mods...like air box mod and other free mods I:I ..what cha think ...

I say go for it man, if you got the money and time for it let it fly! But yes defiantly you would need a bigger carb for that.

ya...i would probably have to sell my banshee....my dad says no more financing LOL

you would need a bigger carb and a diffrent piston for the bbk. also pipe like you said and youd want a filter. porting is a lot more than 100 if you want it done right. yes you can run a stroker with a bbk but you need to use a spacer or shave somthing for clearance cant remeber what tho

but why would i buy another non-running blaster engine?? then i would have 2 engines that do nothing...maybe if someone have a used vitos kit and used carbs and pipes and used crank LOL

you would need a bigger carb and a diffrent piston for the bbk. also pipe like you said and youd want a filter. porting is a lot more than 100 if you want it done right. yes you can run a stroker with a bbk but you need to use a spacer or shave somthing for clearance cant remeber what tho

no i think you only need to trench your cases when you run +4

If you have a Banshee why would you want a Blaster?

because i would be buying this as an opprtunity to make money....

heres the deal.....

gokart (worth maybe 1200 now) trade for blaster

500 for vitos kit
150 for +3
100 for porting
200 for pipes
200 for carbs

total of 1150....could sell for 3k (no lie in my area)

profit of 2k...which i would be making 800 (because of gokart) + i couldnt sell the kart anyway

prove that any of those have sold i see people that post blasters for 2 grand all the time and couple months go by and they end up selling at 1 grand

the 05 one sold i think...idk i remeber talking to the guy b4 and he said he had a guy looking or something....did you see 89 customs blaster ???

but the point is they barely have any mods (except for 89s,, and some had no mods) and they are on for 3k...so im sure mine would sell for 3k with 1k engine work...