3 blasty rebuilds

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well its time to finish up all the boys blastys and finally get them out there
we are still waiting on a buncha parts and then the motors are all off to the machine shop for new bores, whoo hoo, anyway heres some pics

here is "THE WRAITH'S" and the nephews frames
rebuild9.jpg

heres "HELLBOY'S"frame hes going with black frame red plastics
rebuild.jpg

rebuild6.jpg

just waiting on the motors to be done
rebuild4.jpg

rebuild5.jpg

we are starting to run out of room in batts garage with 5 blasty's with 3 ongoing projects lol
rebuild2.jpg

that was actually my old hood, lol i cut the slots in it waaayy back and put aluminum behind it, prolly the first thing i ever modded lol

Nice! I found a 98 blaster on CL with a bad crank, it said best offer so I offered him $250 and he said there is someone in front of me and if he doesn't take it it's mine.

all them colored frames need to be in a skittle's commercial, "taste the rainbow", haha
very nice work, you guys got skills

Looks like alot of fun.I love building bikes,almost as much as riding.lol Wife told me since I am out of storage room for more bikes,that I cannot buy anymore.I told her time to build another large shed or garage.lol That seat is sweeeeeet on the orange framed bike.Is that something you shaved yourself.I am deffinately going to be messing with that idea shortly.Gives it a nice look.