250r vs 400ex

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
What do you think? Stock 400ex vs. my 86 with vforces and a pc pipe. Kid in my shops getting a 400 and the usual manly thing to do is talk smack. haha

250r. Liquid cooled 250cc 2 stroke motor with powervalves pipe, and reeds verse a stock aircooled 397cc 4 stroke motor. C'mon now :)

The 250r does not have a powervalve! haha thats the trikes, sorry for not clearing that up... I know I'd smoke him, but they are new skool kids, probably have no idea what an r can do.

250r trikes DONT have power valves ether!!!

250r OWNS enough said close thread end of discussion!!

only way that 400ex will even come close to puttin up a fight is cam high compe rev box and pipe

well the 400ex will take off faster and get u by like 5-10 feet ahead of u on the take off then u will fly past him!.......atleast thats how it is when me and my dad race......u will win

[QUO=TE=Blasterb0y794;261621]You know that killed him to say that :p[/QUOTE]

hahaa nah.....that thing is fast, just SUCKS for the trails....no place to open it up=suck for a 250r

[QUO=TE=Blasterb0y794;261621]You know that killed him to say that :p

hahaa nah.....that thing is fast, just SUCKS for the trails....no place to open it up=suck for a 250r[/QUOTE]

very true... the rs are like banshee's they like open spaces to play.. or atlest trails with some good straghts... even my 81 and 84 r's were happy at speed

hahaa nah.....that thing is fast, just SUCKS for the trails....no place to open it up=suck for a 250r

very true... the rs are like banshee's they like open spaces to play.. or atlest trails with some good straghts... even my 81 and 84 r's were happy at speed[/QUOTE]

yea see our trails are tight with little straigh aways.....but the ONLY place there is to open it up with out land has dirt road on it and thats the only place to go maybe 40mph