2 races to go need some BF karma

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
That's right guys only 2 races left. Colby is setting in a strong 3rd for the season. Has an outside chance to get to 2nd and mathematically is not out of a shot for the Championship......not likely but not completely impossible.
Need some Blaster Forum karma and good vibes from the blaster gods to help 24x finish strong and most importantly finish and finish safe!

good luck to all our blaster racers on here !
win loose or draw, you're all winners in my book for reppin our lil blasters !

Thank you everyone. Good luck to you guys Ken! Both classes are close and finishing has a high importance. Practice went well last night, he likes the track. See y'all Saturday.

KEEP THE BF KHARMA COMING GUYS!!!!! It worked tonight, finished with a 2,2 for 2nd overall. For Colby to jump from #3 podium to the #2 podium for season He needed to finish 2 spots ahead of the 2nd place points rider!!! Well the 2 of them battled and changed positions twice with 2 laps to go and the blaster came out in front of the raptor!!!
At the end of the night 24x finished 2 spots ahead of the raptor. If he can do it again next week, he will jump to the #2 podium!!! Very thankful all the riders came home safe as well!

Next week will probably be the swan song for the blaster. Moving to 450 and looks like we have a buyer for the blasty. It will be a sad day to see it go but we will get to see it raced.

KEEP THE BF KHARMA COMING GUYS!!!!! It worked tonight, finished with a 2,2 for 2nd overall. For Colby to jump from #3 podium to the #2 podium for season He needed to finish 2 spots ahead of the 2nd place points rider!!! Well the 2 of them battled and changed positions twice with 2 laps to go and the blaster came out in front of the raptor!!!
At the end of the night 24x finished 2 spots ahead of the raptor. If he can do it again next week, he will jump to the #2 podium!!! Very thankful all the riders came home safe as well!

Next week will probably be the swan song for the blaster. Moving to 450 and looks like we have a buyer for the blasty. It will be a sad day to see it go but we will get to see it raced.

Congrads and Good luck again the green weenie is a shakin!

Sorry to see the blasty go, but chit happens and kids grow up!

Had a great race night but fell short of the 2nd podium but still a 2012 podium in 3rd place. Ended up 2nd overall with a 3,2 finish on this last race. Wanna thank all the BF support and encouragement. Looking to make the 'move now to the 450. Gonna miss the blaster after all the hours I have in it. Kinda like selling a kid...lol

Had a great race night but fell short of the 2nd podium but still a 2012 podium in 3rd place. Ended up 2nd overall with a 3,2 finish on this last race. Wanna thank all the BF support and encouragement. Looking to make the 'move now to the 450. Gonna miss the blaster after all the hours I have in it. Kinda like selling a kid...lol

Congradulations! I:I Have to keep us informed next season! Good Luck! ;)