2 Gs

lmao a lippy 15 year old, what are the odds.

Call me what you will but you can not legally own anything at 15 even if the bill of sale is in your name.

Also if they are paying you $2k for the damage it is compensation not restitution. restitution is when they pay you back for the gain they made but stealing something that valued $2k. compensation is when they pay for the damage they did to your property. So your saying your quad was worth $2,000?

Perhaps, while your in school, maybe work on your grammar a little more as well?

ok.....what difference does it make whose quad it is....BIG EFFING DEAL! do you expect him not to respond because some ass flames him? he is just trying to find out what to do with the money he is getting for the wrong that was done to him. besides I would bet that some of the settlement is both compensation and restitution. why is there always assholes present to rain on someones parade? I forgot we are here to be jealous and get a law degree! some people can be real pricks....

I would first spend the money to make it faster and handle better before making it a looker. However, that is me and I do not have to look at it.

Piont of interest-(In South Africa)- Here 2000$ is worth +/-R18 000.00 and if some thing gets stolen good luck in getting it back Because it was most prob a reletive of a cop who stole it. What they cant steal here they will burn down! LoL

ok.....what difference does it make whose quad it is....BIG EFFING DEAL! do you expect him not to respond because some ass flames him? he is just trying to find out what to do with the money he is getting for the wrong that was done to him. besides I would bet that some of the settlement is both compensation and restitution. why is there always assholes present to rain on someones parade? I forgot we are here to be jealous and get a law degree! some people can be real pricks....

I would first spend the money to make it faster and handle better before making it a looker. However, that is me and I do not have to look at it.

Because I enjoy it. I:I And do you really think I am jealous of this kids blaster? Your hilarious.