2 Gs

cool,i rather have a built aweosme looking blaster than a stock banshee, but then again you wont get those 2gs back when sellin the blaster in a banshee you will. But go with dynoport,i love those pipes,if i get one for the blaster its gonna be dynoport all the way.

You will get your money out of a blaster,sell all the aftermarket and put it back to stock. Got all the aftermarket to sell and the quad.

dude get an lrd they sound badass!!!! i've heard both a f7 blaster and my LRD blaster and love the lrd more in my opinion. and on a personal note i hate how the f7 header sticks out a little bit near back of the front tire makes me nervous if somehow something bounced up there. the only thing i would recomend changing if u get an lrd is to move the kickstart a notch down so it won't rub agianst the head pipe a little bit. your choice ohh and the tip of the f7 almsot looks like a freaking 4 stroke tip

used elka front shocks go for about $400 on ebay. Just something for you to think about if you want some really nice front shocks. 250r rear shocks usually go for less then $100. If I were you, I'd be patient and keep an eye on ebay. Thats where most of my parts came from when I built mine.

theirs no need to call him a faggot^^ and he meant his otherposts.. he did infact say he already has a shee

I love the look of the Taurus hoods. I'd go with an LRD or a dynoport exhaust since they screwed yours up anyway. Get it ported and polished, milled head. New tires/rims and everything else in the "Soon to Come" in your sig. I'm glad you are getting the 2 grand from them because they deserve to pay it and you deserve to have some fun with it and you can have a lot of fun with 2 Grand and a Blaster!

yeah i agree that is very immature calling someone a faggot for telling you he had said he has a banshee which he did

let us know what you are getting and when you do get pics this should be a baddass blaster

Couple things.

First: Sure are some immature people around here.

Second: How does a 15 year old get awarded anything in a court case? Technically, your parents own that quad not you, so are your parents giving you the money to use as you please? Also, have you received the money or you just day dreaming at this point, because settlements don't just occur over night.

ok smart 1 tha bill of sale is in my name
the court case is thru my parents n yea im gettin tha money
its f*ckn court ordered its called restitution u destroy property u gotta pay for it!!!

lmao a lippy 15 year old, what are the odds.

Call me what you will but you can not legally own anything at 15 even if the bill of sale is in your name.

Also if they are paying you $2k for the damage it is compensation not restitution. restitution is when they pay you back for the gain they made but stealing something that valued $2k. compensation is when they pay for the damage they did to your property. So your saying your quad was worth $2,000?

Perhaps, while your in school, maybe work on your grammar a little more as well?