your first quad??

My first quad was the 2000 blaster I am currently rebuilding, I got it brand new and it was my pride and joy, I have pretty well demonstrated that this bike will never leave my possesion, when i got into some legal trouble as a youngster my family took my banshee but before they could get my blaster I took it down to peices and scattered it, not Ideal but it worked. they could have the banshee but this blaster is sentimental and i think even the family knew that messin with it would be an ultimate test of my patience. this bike will probly be setup and only ridden by my 5 foot 100lb. G/F for the simple fact that it will not be beat on, and i will get something of less value to me to have my way with.

1986 suzuki dr 125 dirtbike,only sold it cause everytime i changed the oil i saw more and more metal shavings.

yup still got myn

my first bike was a 99 blaster that i still have today and will never get rid of im to in love wit it to much to even think about gettin rid of it

yz80 dirtbike was my first thing... my first quad was a few weeks later, a honda 250r..which i still own

Last edited:
mine was a 92 honda 250X, had it for about 2 years and got some balls and got a quadzilla 500! Had it for about a month and about killed my self so i kicked it down a knotch to my quadsport and the blaster i have now! ( i bought a rancher in there some where too! i think it was in 01)

well i started with a 85 dirtbike rode it 3 times sold it got a 225 rode 4 times sold it and now i have a 125 dirtbike still ride it and i have a blaster selling it and im getting a 250f dirtbike

pw50, yz80 rm250,

suzuki lt80, suzuki lt125 quadrunner, polaris trailboss 250(junk from the factory)
honda 250trx, honda 300trx, suzuki ltz400, honda 450r, yamaha blaster.

just love the blaster!! perfect trailbike with endless modifications.