Young Guns Racing

I had an email about a quote to Canada and for some reason I could not reply SO::

240BBK Clutch to Canada -- $85 shipped
STD Clutch Kit to Canada -- $79 shipped

what benefits does the 240BBK clutch kit have? I have a 1989 yamaha blaster with a 240 kit and full FMF exhaust and it still has the original clutch from 1989 so its come time to replace it and i do mostly dirt roads but also on sand to rock and through mud. does the clutch pull good through everything or is it more suited to one type of riding?

what benefits does the 240BBK clutch kit have? I have a 1989 yamaha blaster with a 240 kit and full FMF exhaust and it still has the original clutch from 1989 so its come time to replace it and i do mostly dirt roads but also on sand to rock and through mud. does the clutch pull good through everything or is it more suited to one type of riding?

the 240 HD kit uses the same cork frictions and smooth steel plates as the regular HD kit,
driveline has proven these hold more horsepower than other clutch plate materials and dimpled steels,
but the 240 kit includes 30% stronger springs versus 15% for the regular HD.

I run an MSR Racing E-Z pull clutch lever/perch with all 5 240 HD springs, and it's easier to pull than a stock blaster clutch lever ever was.
you will notice some lurching of the bike at first startup each ride, the smooth steels tend to stick to the frictions until the trans fluid is fully warmed up, a couple pulls of the lever before taking off helps free them.

and just for the record, I've been recommending the driveline clutch kits since back in 2011...........
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/a-m-clutch-and-basket-install.40531/
this same clutch is still in my heavily modded KOR engine and holding strong.
wether you get it from youngguns, or driveline themselves on ebay, it's the best there is IMO.

And I dug up 3 so far Colescustom dual stroke and blasterr the other one not the usually one

what quite possibly could you be looking for ?

warning: if you dig up dualstroke, he is just hibernating not extinct.
and if you awaken a hibernating T-rex, you could become breakfast :)

Reactions: DUALSTROKE