you thoughts on a tecate 4

blaster551

Nov 22, 2007
RI
just bought a tecate 4 thing is in such great shape but the motor is blown should i do up the tecate or my blaster?? your thoughts and ideas:">

yeah..do the blaster, they are known for being unreliable, although they are fast though, one of my buddies has one, and yeah..fast.... but he has alot of probs with it lol plus, blasters are fun to do up, cuz they are quads that you can REALLLLY feel the difference when you do something

ok thanks for the advice but im having some problems with my blaster right now with the jets its all very confusing

yeah..do the blaster, they are known for being unreliable, although they are fast though, one of my buddies has one, and yeah..fast.... but he has alot of probs with it lol plus, blasters are fun to do up, cuz they are quads that you can REALLLLY feel the difference when you do something

i agree!!!!

I say do the tecate! I have a tecate 3 and its the fastest thing I've ever ridden it smokes YFZ450's and raptor 700's...and I dont know what you guys are talking about not reliable I can leave mine parked for 2 weeks and it starts 1st kick never a problem with it at all!! on second thought do the blaster...hey wanna sell the tecate????

'

im just going to sell it bought it real cheap off a freind who needed money and needed to get out of his garage so i can just do up the blaster

not really when the bike was running i could almost beat it sith a stock blaster but gave a smooth ride

the tecate is a performance machine well tune faster than a 250r and quad-racer 250 but no suspension compare to those two,but a lot compare to the blaster!! and a verry good looking bike still one of the best looking in stock form!!!! post some pics!!!!

im just going to sell it bought it real cheap off a freind who needed money and needed to get out of his garage so i can just do up the blaster

Would you part it out?? ifso how much for the motor?

my dad use to have one that stayed good most of the time but it never beat my lt250. they were both piped and had basic mods

NA Id do the Tecate, b/c its rare. This is the first time ive heard that they are not reliable, although I have to admit I havent heard or talked much about the T4. But Im the kind of guy who likes to have things other people dont.

Plus Ive already done up a blaster and wouldnt mind something new.

just my .02