you thoughts on a tecate 4

motor needs rebuild but i just want to dump the hole deal cheap pretty much what i payed for it FAST

this is it

Attachments

• 4Tecate4.jpg
    4Tecate4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 156
i might do it, idk, i have alot im doing right now and im watching my money cuz....i gotta do a rebuild my banshee after winter is over to get ready for new drag season and im getting my blaster ported and polished, and then under my "uhhm question" post in "engine" i have 2 more projects..that are bizarre a little...so IM THINKING ABOUT IT

no its not but i have a habit of going mod crazy and that is expensive..thas why idk..cuz..since its stock....i might go little bit crazy..like i did on my banshee....only im NOT gunna put that much in again...

it has en extended swing arm with a arms works suspension all around and nice lrd pipe with silencer plus extra set of aluminum rims with ipt hole shot tires

damn it i wanna buy it... but i can't...id have to get rid of one of my quads..or bikes...(says the girlfriend -- i guess this is understandable being i have 5 quads and 3 bikes, and a 250r 3wheeler and a honda big red 3wheeler... id have to get rid of one to buy it..sorry man..i dont wana sell nething

wow ive never seen a tecate before they fukin awesome tho. how many cc does it have stock?

yea i would fix up the tec 4 i own one im fixin up and holly crap it huals i can stud the tires and spin and wheelie up our lake as im doin this u can hear the studs pinging off the fenders it got that much pull