yooo!

couldn't hav done it without ya bro!

btw! that case saver u fabbed up for me is workin out great, lets jus hope i never test it's integrity...i like those air scoops u got there, they go really well with yur blasy's character I:I

thanx alot man...lets hope none of the case savers out there ever have to be tested.....but it does give a good peice of mind with it on there

sorry for the delay folks did alot of changes to the blasty over the season instead of riding, here is a list and the most rescent pics: project blaster custom design graphics kit, custom seat cover to match, project blaster air scoops, acerbis hand guards, cfm air box pc'd stardust black, pc'd tripple rate front shocks, custom paint job on my silencer, painted hubs red, new rear r/a shreddars, painted calipers black, timing plate, front bumper, touched up the foot pegs, fabbed up a skid plate for the swinger, +2.5 trenga swinger, fabbed a better rear brake pedal mounting bracket, 3 mill stroker crank, bored to .30

Attachments

• blaster 022.jpg
    blaster 022.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 163
  • blaster 048.jpg
    blaster 048.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 170
  • blaster 053.jpg
    blaster 053.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 195
  • blaster 049.jpg
    blaster 049.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
thanx guys, lots of time n money involved with it for sure!

i don't like to wrench in the winter so, i'll post the progress in the spring.

ok man, i'm sorry for any trouble i cause, heres some rep to make up for it, i just made assumptions

nice dude I:I, have some green for having the guts to appologize, its cool you were trying to look out for ur blasty homies but there are always two sides to every story :D :D

Nice to see you around here Jason.Put up some pics of that mean looking blaster bro!!!Not sure what happened with bboy but tell anyone that gives you sh*t to "f" off.Jason is one hell of a guy and a real stand up member.My bro has helped me out on parts many of times.Have fun and stay awhile.lol