yfz450 OR raptor350 (09)

what is the best???

• yfz450 (09)

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • raptor350 (09)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if u got a raptor 350 the amount of money u would save u would be able to totaly deck it out and it would beat the yfz 450 after u were done but if u get a yfz 450 u have room for upgrade

Get the yfz450 the raptor 350 has a 80's technology engine puts out about 22hp.The yfz450 puts around 45hp. You would need nitros on that 350 rapturd to even think about racing one. Also the raptor 350 has 80's suspension to go with that engine. It's a 80's era warrior 350 with new plastics.

if u got a raptor 350 the amount of money u would save u would be able to totaly deck it out and it would beat the yfz 450 after u were done but if u get a yfz 450 u have room for upgrade

I disagree it would cost ALOT more than the diffrerence in price to make this true. ^^^^^^

I decided to break the low speed compression screw on the rear shock of my YFZ450. While it was broke down we wanted to go riding so I snagged up my wifes Raptor 350 so i could go riding with the kids.

NEVER AGAIN ! !

I would rather walk the trails while the kids ride them than ride that 350 again. The suspension sucked, no power, it pushed in the turns, and it overall was a bone. I woke up the next morning feeling like I got hit by a truck ! ! That quad beat the crap out of me compared to the YFZ.

I guess in a nutshell... Buy what you want, but from a guy who owns both.... The YFZ will be a quad you will enjoy alot more track, trail, dunes, or just staring at in your garage !

i'm sorry but you have to be an idiot if you think the only good quad yamaha makes is the blaster and banshee. i honestly have to say they're both the worst quads they make until you put aftermarket stuff on them. the 450 is the best quad out there imo

stock for stock ya the yfz is better...and they may not be the best in stock form...but who wants ta race stock for stock...? cuz if you do that you can jus go by specs...but wen you put modds on the banshee it WILL sh*t on everything else out there...besides a quadzilla...but banshees adapt best ta modds...