yb200's build....

well let's have a house party here then! My wife would approve of naked chics! LOL...wait...noone said anything about naked chics....MY BAD! Haha

im in no hurry.........

I:I I:I I:I right on man.....if someone enjoys engines they should take there time and enjoy the engineering that is behind every little part inside.....
when i ripped mine apart is was kinda funny that something soo small can do 60+mph.... them small engine pack a big punch....I:I

I:I I:I I:I right on man.....if someone enjoys engines they should take there time and enjoy the engineering that is behind every little part inside.....
when i ripped mine apart is was kinda funny that something soo small can do 60+mph.... them small engine pack a big punch....I:I

yes they do...........

some more parts painted......they look better in person...i think they turned out nice
24dphlu.jpg

Coming along nicely!

Hey....if you wanna polish up the motor and stay that way, do a search for VHT high temp clear coat. No oxidation and stays clean!

looks great man, pretty much how I'm doing mine, just with spray cans and instead of yellow im doing red. can't wait to see how it turns out!