yb200's build....

a arms and swinger will be silver along with floor boards and handle bar(if i dont get new ones) pegs kicker and shifter scoops black frame hubs sprocket hub yellow......thats my plans for the paint for the time being

Alright....where's the pics of more progress? I know you've been doing something here...

ill get some more painting done tomorrow...since its up at my bros house (40 miles away) its been only woked on during the weekend besides the parts i still have here at home....haven't really got much more done since the frame was painted....just waiting to get everything painted before i can move on...im not in any real hurry since i have to wait to send my engine off to get ported...

Why not build it yourself? Just have someone else do the machining...since those pieces of equipment are rather expensive for the weekend builder ya know...

Why not build it yourself? Just have someone else do the machining...since those pieces of equipment are rather expensive for the weekend builder ya know...

all i am going to have done is a port and hone and head work.....then im going to rering my wiseco and put it back together

Ahh...going for the little more than mild feel huh?

I'm so gonna be dumping off the back of mine when I'm done...I feel road rash coming on with this setup.

^^^lmao i know that feeling man....my ported 240 should be pretty nasty

and yb u arent gone bore ur cylinder out one more size......i cant beleive thats its still on that original bore.....i guess the builder will let u know if it needs it or not

its not the original bore it blew a year after i bought it and i bored it 20 over and its been 6 yrs since

wow 6 years on one bore thats a little stretch lol....
but yeah if you want more info about wildcards work talk to timsyfz his sons blaster had portwork done by him...
or just talk to reedracing94 himself

did some more paint work today

imtmk8.jpg

33tmqfq.jpg

2ez32at.jpg

wow 6 years on one bore thats a little stretch lol....
but yeah if you want more info about wildcards work talk to timsyfz his sons blaster had portwork done by him...
or just talk to reedracing94 himself

i actually have that motor now and it is a super nice port job done by wildcard....real smooth power delievery and transition into the power band

yb thats some kickass spray work bro....looks awesome man

i actually have that motor now and it is a super nice port job done by wildcard....real smooth power delievery and transition into the power band

yb thats some kickass spray work bro....looks awesome man

i have to give props to my brother he is the one doing all the spraying....with a spraygun....and i am sure i am going to go with wildcard