yb200's build....

6 years on that piston is pritty damn good. My old piston I took out of mine had such bad scaring I was amazed it was still running. lol

6 years on that piston is pritty damn good. My old piston I took out of mine had such bad scaring I was amazed it was still running. lol

hell ya! i got about a month on my old piston, but they usually dont last long without oil lol stupid oil injection...

hell ya! i got about a month on my old piston, but they usually dont last long without oil lol stupid oil injection...

yeah my friend bought two blasters for 2000$ and they both had oil injection and guess what happened they both blew up.Then he payed the shop to rebuild both of them.He never removed the oil injection after the rebuild.shortly after the rebuild he blew them both up again(i know some crazy sh*t)now he has no oil injection and they have been running fine after the final last two rebuilds. no lie

well a tiny update got my stem painted

344fg36.jpg

lmao Same thing happend to my first blaster ended riding for a couple hours with out oil because of the oil injection went out and blew her. Wow was that piston melted. lol

nope.....thinned it out and added hardener to it....and sprayed it on....tuff paint

28lz1fm.jpg

I'll have to look into it... I talked to my buddys at a body shop and they said to powder coad b/c the paint they used would chip
i need to get my build finished, i'm getting the itch to ride again...