yb200's build....

new tag bars i got from sixsixone.com for 29 shipped....lt450r double high bend....they look kick ass!!!

zwz6lk.jpg

70jpnd.jpg

there are more left go to :: SixSixOne Protection :: and go to the closeout section in the tag tab...they are 45.99 and use the promo code elite and get 45 percent off that price.....my total was 29 something....you can use the code for anything on the site....

I like them handle bars man, hey did you see I finally got my blaster done? came out pretty nice I think

should get my top end back from kennedy next week and hopefully finish getting my frame painted then back together she goes

new tag bars i got from sixsixone.com for 29 shipped....lt450r double high bend....they look kick ass!!!

zwz6lk.jpg

70jpnd.jpg

Nice .... I bought almost the same bars at the "new" suzuki.polaris dealer for my warrior rebuild... damage was $70.00 plus.. I'll post warrior rebuild soon as i get time... Coming along goood so far with split cases and new top end... EFFF a warrior.. anyways.. built to the gills... killed my blasty winter build thoug.. but yours is coming along beautifully!!!!! .. .Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought the moose bars you see in my pic for a $20 dollar bill...... their okay... but NANANANANAA...!!! haha.... Nice score thoug!!!