Yamaha TT-R 125

The TTR is a nice beginners bike. the clutch is very forgiving, it runs very mild, and even with a few mods it is still quite tame.

On the one we had we bought brand new, and dumped a bunch of money into making it semi faster, and it was still one of the slowest bikes on the trails. We added pipe, air filter, jetting/minor carb mods, lightened the flywheel,and a few other things Im sure I am forgetting...

Don't get me wrong it was alot of fun, and easy to take care of, but I regretted buying it.

The TTR is a nice beginners bike. the clutch is very forgiving, it runs very mild, and even with a few mods it is still quite tame.

On the one we had we bought brand new, and dumped a bunch of money into making it semi faster, and it was still one of the slowest bikes on the trails. We added pipe, air filter, jetting/minor carb mods, lightened the flywheel,and a few other things Im sure I am forgetting...

Don't get me wrong it was alot of fun, and easy to take care of, but I regretted buying it.
yeah, i'd just save the 1100 and put it in the blaster haha :)

hmmm ok.

screw that! im done dumping money into the blaster. The only thing im doing to to it is banshee front shocks and a 400ex rear shock and maybe some rims