ww3

thx,i say bring it on even with this obama cocksucker we would win it,us and england got it down like last time,i think russia iran and korea are gunna talk sh*t.

if it happens everyone will probly be dead cuz of all the nukes. also with the iraq situation i say just get the hell out of there already and let them fight themselves. and we should just blow north korea up already cuz u know eventually that retard of leader they have will be stupid enough to attack us soon as it happens north korea will dissapear within an hour

if it happens everyone will probly be dead cuz of all the nukes. also with the iraq situation i say just get the hell out of there already and let them fight themselves. and we should just blow north korea up already cuz u know eventually that retard of leader they have will be stupid enough to attack us soon as it happens north korea will dissapear within an hour

i like that idea lol

nice idea lol but doubt itll go down like that

ok guys no need to get so technical now and russia aint communist anymore the soviet union collapsed like 15 years ago somewhere around there quit watching davids farm and pay attention lol jk. plus we should just blow the hell out of north korea they are all brain washed by that idiot leader of theirs