Works Ultracross rear shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
well, since i just moved on to bigger and badder rear suspension.........

rear 400ex elka to match my front elkas !!!!!Elka long travel rear shock and link for Honda 400ex | eBay

Up for sale is my Works Ultracross 400ex rear shock with remote finned rezzie, includes ken oconnor racing upper bushings and the bottom bolt/pin <(i forget whats in there)
15.5 inches to be confirmed tomorrow
$175 shipped, usps priority w/ tracking #

this was an $800+ shock new, there is not another used one on ebay right now.
it will go on ebay monday night with bidding starting at $175
spring painted dark red, it will get disassembled and body/rezzie will receive a freshen up on the polishing,
not sure on the weight, i believe it was 160-185 lb rider, at my 200lb's it rides like a dream and eats up the roughest sh*t known to mankind,
anyone who's been here to ride, can confirm that !!!!!!

pics...................

5165-photo-0194.jpg

5164-photo-0192.jpg

5163-photo-0178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
will it fit on the stock swinger? guessing it will raise the back end up a bit?

not sure, never ran it on a stock swinger, only my t-rock, and that was made to fit this length shock and the desired ride height i requested.

what does a stock 400ex measure ????

and i believe this could be redrilled higher on the bottom shock mount like they do to the yfz shocks
i'll confirm that tomorrow

not sure, never ran it on a stock swinger, only my t-rock, and that was made to fit this length shock and the desired ride height i requested.

what does a stock 400ex measure ????

and i believe this could be redrilled higher on the bottom shock mount like they do to the yfz shocks
i'll confirm that tomorrow

not positive on stock 400ex but 15.5 i think???

let me know, pm me asking price, im intrested if it fits up

not positive on stock 400ex but 15.5 i think???

let me know, pm me asking price, im intrested if it fits up

asking price is listed above, $175 shipped, head on over to ebay and see if you can find a better deal, or a used works 400ex shock at all

and no, you can't have any credit, you're still in the red, LOL I:I

asking price is listed above, $175 shipped, head on over to ebay and see if you can find a better deal, or a used works 400ex shock at all

and no, you can't have any credit, you're still in the red, LOL I:I

who can bring the rider weight on the shock down? and dont worry, it should be in the pp account tomorrow getting sent to you :-[

who can bring the rider weight on the shock down? and dont worry, it should be in the pp account tomorrow getting sent to you :-[

i was just bustin your balls bro, whenever is fine, i doubt them few bucks are gonna break me, LOL
or i wouldnt have shipped your gsxr's !!!!

look at it this way, this shock will last you years until you reach 200lbs +
i'd run it if i was lighter, it's actually soft until needed when jumping

i was just bustin your balls bro, whenever is fine, i doubt them few bucks are gonna break me, LOL
or i wouldnt have shipped your gsxr's !!!!

look at it this way, this shock will last you years until you reach 200lbs +
i'd run it if i was lighter, it's actually soft until needed when jumping

dont worry, i aint gonna skimp out on no measly 10 bucks, i stay on my end of the bargain, and yes i am certainly intrested now... if its true about how its soft on the lighter end, im only 135 lbs but im workin up lol

if i was 135lb. i'd run this shock, it is very soft and eats up everything throw at it
way softer than the stock 450r shock i was running and i'd assume the 400ex's too.
remember...stock shocks are made for everyone from 95lbs to 300 lbs

/\/\/\ there ya go, 15 3/8" standard length 400ex shock, 1/8th" shorter than this one, not enuf to even think about

and tell ya what, buy this shock and forget the $10 !!!!!!

if i was 135 i'd run this shock, it is very soft and eats up everything throw at it
way softer than the stock 450r shock i was running and i'd assume the 400ex's too.
remember...stock shocks are made for everyone from 95lbs to 300 lbs

/\/\/\ there ya go, 15.5 standard length 400ex shock, same as this one

and tell ya what, buy this shock and forget the $10 !!!!!!

well, as of right now i want it, im not gonna use it right away until i get enough parts to strip down LOL but it would definatly come in handy!

well, as of right now i want it, im not gonna use it right away until i get enough parts to strip down LOL but it would definatly come in handy!

money talks, you know the paypal addy I:I

yes, for you, i'll include the bushings, ken can send me new ones when he's done with my motor

edited the O.P. .....includes oconnor bushings and bottom pin

BTW.....for anyone else looking, until i see loot in paypal, this is still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.