Winter Project Monster Energy Blaster

a 34mm carb is way overkill for a unported blaster with a stock pipe. once you get it ported and get a pipe a larger carb might be a good upgrade. but it depends on the pipe you buy if u were to get a fmf or dmc a stock carb would be best to suit the low/mid characteristics.if you got a toomey or a right bend those are mid/top end pipes a larger carb would be beneficial

nice man. do you have any future mods planed?
Probably a 34mm carb.
a 34mm carb is way overkill for a unported blaster with a stock pipe. once you get it ported and get a pipe a larger carb might be a good upgrade. but it depends on the pipe you buy if u were to get a fmf or dmc a stock carb would be best to suit the low/mid characteristics.if you got a toomey or a right bend those are mid/top end pipes a larger carb would be beneficial

It has a FMF Turbo Core 2 Silencer and exhaust on it its just not in the picture.

oh ok.on one of my blasters im running a full fmf exhaust and a aggressive ported cylinder with a stock bored out carb and it runs great. but i ordered a right bend pipe off of ebay and it is supposed arrive today and i plan to get a larger carb to match the higher rpm characteristics of the pipe.