Will these work?

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
Bought my blaster, didn't come with a headlight. I know these things dont have a battery, and the light runs of engine power or whatever the hell it is (stator?). Anyways, does it produce enough power to run 2 fog lights like what autozone sells? I wanna make a bracket and run 2 kinda like the banshee.

55 watts max on the blaster stator
usually those fog lights are 35 watts each, that means you only get to run 1
some guys do the walmart bullet style lights and get 2 - 25 watt landscape bulbs for in them, walmart and lowes carry them

Thanks guys. I guess im too lazy to do a search, or i need my post count higher to post in FS/FT section?

I know all about the siliconing of lenses. I bought a set of fog lights for my streetbike streetfighter, they suck, but its illegal without a front headlight and i dont ride at night. Just cruising down rd one of the lenses popped off and bounced down rd.

Contact Slickerthanyou about the Ricky Stators, he can share some depressing stories about the 75 watt ones!

he also has a souce for just a 75 watt coil that he installed into our stock stators thats been working great so far