wil the wife kill me?

lol i think the recording of it would alsome lol and i kno the evel eye look i get it anytime i do a wheelie or anything around my gf wile were riden and the worst thing is when shes riden with me she will squeze a spot that dosnt like to be squezed when i do somethen she dosnt like lol but my girl is upgraden from a blaster to a shee so shes guna have fun for a wile till she gets use to it her quad mabe faster but she cant handle it as good as i can

oh shes gonna biotch alright. but if you can just get her to ride it for a while i think she would come around. do it do it do itI:I

lol i was doing wheelies on the river yesterday in 3rg gear standing up.. every time i came down i would look back at her to see if her eyes were giving me the 'i gonna kill you look'

every time i go out on that thing i get funny looks from my wife as well lol. Starts getting her nervous. Ive told her by the time you get nervous is when my fun is starting

and yea the first time i got on that thing the power spooked me a little bit but i adjusted (like everything else if it runs i try to run the wheels off of it I:I) and the first time the wife got on well the powerband kicked in in 2nd and scared her so bad she just rolled to a stop sh*t stalled out =))=)). about another hour total on the thing and guess whos out spinning around in the field laughin her ass off?

Go for it 4cfed. in a month shell be thanking you I:I

oh shes gonna biotch alright. but if you can just get her to ride it for a while i think she would come around. do it do it do itI:I

like i said she has rode mine and likes it just the power scares her, due to the simple fact she KNOWS it will wheelie in 3rd and 4th with my 250 pounds on it with out snapping the clutch out!!

i plan on doing it.. waiting for the guy to send me pics of the blaster

My buddy's fiance has a trail boss....she doesn't like riding in his jeep, so she usually follows us around with the trail boss. I don't know your wife, but I know my buddies fiance would be bummed to ride a blaster. She's more of a relaxed, not agressive like, rider. Like she gets pissed when I steal it and start driving it up cliffs and sh*t...haha.

If you're not into riding quads, I'd say the trail boss is cool for you because:
A) it doesn't even feel like you're riding anything...the suspension is super plush
B) The brakes are great
C) It's mad easy to ride...anyone could ride it.

That being said, the blaster is obviously way more fun. If she likes to ride agressively, then she'll ultimately be happy. If she just likes putting around at her own pace.....you might want to keep the trail boss.

I dunno man. Sometimes women dont like surprises. Long story short:

I bought my wife a new vw jetta drove it home and surprised her with it and she freaking hated it. HATED IT. So I had to go back to the VW dealership and she picked out an AUDI Quattro which cost me about 15 grand more than the Jetta. I figured out it wasnt really the car that she hated she just hated the fact that we didnt pick a car out together.

She might want you to take it back and get a 450r together or something.

My GF rode my Blaster down the beach for about a mile and said now I know why your so tired after a day of riding! she cant stand the rough ride!!!, she parked her Trail boss and got a Scrambler 500!, it's still slower than my Blaster but at least it has enough power to get up the hills!