wil the wife kill me?

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
secretly posted her trail boss on craigslist to trade for a blaster.. guy emailed me with a clean 89 same colors as mine to trade.... think she will kill me or trade me off if i do it??? its for her though i would like her on a sport quad so she can get better at riding... she rode mine and liked it but the power scared her..

was gonna trade and put it in the garage, when she gets home from work one day open the garage andbe like.. hey look whats in here for you

do it the power spooked me a little too the first time i hoped on a blaster well the power didnt really scare me the over all lenght and width of the quad spooked me cause i never riden a quad that would pull the front tires off the ground with this much ease before...
so yeah she may hate you for a day or two at most then love ya for it...

Haha I thought there would be a poll with this !! Man I wanted to vote for something... I ask myself "would my wife kill me if I do this" all the time !

Haha I thought there would be a poll with this !! Man I wanted to vote for something... I ask myself "would my wife kill me if I do this" all the time !

lol i was doing wheelies on the river yesterday in 3rg gear standing up.. every time i came down i would look back at her to see if her eyes were giving me the 'i gonna kill you look'

lol i was doing wheelies on the river yesterday in 3rg gear standing up.. every time i came down i would look back at her to see if her eyes were giving me the 'i gonna kill you look'

hahaha brings back memories when my wife is driving my truck and i am on my bike....I:I