Why are some of the Kids so rude on here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter where or what you do in life there are always going to be people that you don't like or don't get along with. Just ignore them, thats what I do

im 14 and I dont see why its nesserry to be rude to someone. Im only rude to someone when there where being a dick but, I belong to another site just like this and you spell one word wrong and there like go to grammer school and all that or you make a offer on something that is like 1500 and you say 1400 and they call you a lowballer I hate those pepole its so annoying and the guys are like 30 and there still have to be dicks to 14 year old kid thats not cool no one on this site has bin a dick but Ivv seen a couple commets on here that where unnessery

I'd like to take this time to apologize to anyone whom I may have been rude to. I usually am only kidding, and I got a good sense of humor so if I offend you, fire it back at me.

&+ kids now-a-days don't usually say just kidding after every joke, so if it may seem like a younger kid is being a butt-hole, hes probably just kidding.

i completely agree with everything everyone has said so far. the hole thirty and over though, come on guys jsut make it an old folks post and call it a day...jk....im 26 and worked ever since i was 11. if i wanted it i had to get a job to pay for it, my first quad i bought when i was 23 and i didnt know a darn thing about them. now i own 2 blasters, a kx60 and a scrambler 50, two rc cars, rc boat, 93 f150 4x4 and have fun with all of them and still have a wife and three kids to provide for so i understand where the older guys are coming from and also i understand were the kids are coming from because i lived in 2 boys homes, 2 foster homes, went to 3 high school, 2 middle schools and 3 elementry schools. but no one take this a poor me speach im just saying that ist all on how you were raised the things you were exposed to and also the people you were exposed to along with there attituds, but also it has a lot to do with who your parents had around as well. as a child grows up there is a lot of infulence and sometimes not enought guidence to help dicifer the difference between black, white and grey. just saying....so please no one take offence to this and sorry about all the spelling errors.

im not gonna go into too much detail, but im 45 years old and have raised 5 kids, only 1 of them mine, but i got called a "pussy" last nite by a 14 year old on here, then all the teenagers gang banged me,
for tellin him what time it was, hilarious, they were all fired up! and couldnt even tell i was jokin, do we have to make an adults only section on here????

awk08 i would have like to read that, i probably would have gotten a good laugh out of it and like it was said already age doesnt matter its the matureity level of the person. also every one learns differnt things from the same situation...

yeah lets make an adults only section. lets alienate everyone below 30 so the whole what, 7 people over 30 can talk amungst themselfs. sounds like fun!

seriously, you guys are talking about maturity but your over 30 and complaining about us, do what you do, just hate all teenagers and ignore us.

frankly, i dont give 2 sh*ts about your whining. some of the younger people on here do need to know when to shut the f*ck up and when to not say anything, but its life. theres idiots everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.