Who would you most like to meet from the forum?

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Who would you guys most like to meet on this forum. Give a reason why...and please do not include the people that you would rather not meet....I don't want feelings getting hurt!

I'll start, I want to meet timsyfz, he seems like a cool guy and 89custom, enough said!

mmm.... iv meet the ox already, im sure ill be meeting up with codykeon soon enough,...

but for whom it like to meet up with...

x5 star boss

2smoker

and mr305

but id like to meet blasterbiotch so she can teach me how to wheelie better lol

timsyfz cause seems like a cool dude and go for a trail ride too haha..

89custom cause i wanna see if he talks the same off the forum.

nice lil topic hereI:I

well the other day i was up all night and me and fergie were pickin and such in the say something about the person above u thread on each other. so eventually i stopped lookin at thread and PM'ed him and he seems like a pretty good guy. into all the things i am. trucks cars big rigs farm tractors and CB radiosI:I

the real big problem is northern ireland and im in NS canada.

oh.. and i posted the ppl i seem like would be the type of ppl i would hang out with if they lived here or i lived by them...

and blasterbiotch.. well i think her and my wife would get along.. there both pretty hard core, except my wife cant stunt on a quad yet.. and wont tell after the baby comes

hmmm I would like to meet.....2smoker85 he seems like a cool guy and Blaster_Biotch, she could help me with my riding skills and Racer X cuz hes always helping me and the mr out.

i would like to meet anyone from the forum, but i would love to have a beer with racer x, denny from flotek, blasterman312 and specialized7