Who would you most like to meet from the forum?

this is a tough one. since ive been on here ive always wondered what it would be like to have everyone in the same room or whatever and just see who's who.

but as far as who Racer X would want to meet. well ive talked to Dualstroke, spdracer 71, 305, and others over parts all very cool people to deal with.

other then that i would want to meet the FREEK and have a beer haha and maybe some Taylor Ham lol. fabb, djack, tim,cbaber, batt, stroker, 4cfed, 2smoker, jlsparky7 oh wait i dont want to meet him =)) , gotta meet the 305's, phragle rock haha, kazpa, nugz, bigbudz 420, Flotek, that guy that sold me that urn that wont float oh wait i dont want to meet him either =)) =)) , Rease3, and that crazy blaster biotch of course

out of the kids on here id like to meet tjsdaname, blaster01 and his sidekick 01 fmf blaster and crazy ass 312 and his avatar of the day. and last but not least id want to meet 89 to see if hes that funny off the computer. scary how similar he acts the way Racer X did at that age =))I:I

i would say

MR.-MRS.305 SEEM KEWL

4CFED ONCE AGAIN SEEM KEWL

PHRAGLE---- DAMN I WANT TO SEE HIS TOYS IN PERSON,,

i would have to say timmy, talk about ol navy times, lol, and haggling on parts he doesn't need! haha, and def the 305's cuz were good on hookin each other up when in need, thanks guys! the racer of course, so i can put them flames out with my fast ass blaster, 4cfed, our wives would get along great, because we get in the discussion of cars, they both would laugh and start talkin about us and we wouldn't even skip a beat! djack and fabb, i want to see their pc'n equipment and work underwaterboy, cuz hes an engineer! 89 def, he is a funny dude, always cussin bout something,lol, phragle, i really want to see some of his sh*t in person, looks sick! freek,battbike cuz of thier airboxes,
blasterbiotch, so we can have wheelie races! hell i would like to meet anyone on here, y'all are all good people. i wouldn't mind pickin flotek, wildcard, kennedy's brains for an hour or 2, learn the tricks of the trade!

damn guess im not liked to much.. id wanna meet flowtek, mr and mrs 305, 89, tj, stroker reedracing and timsyfz

I:I

i wana meet stroker just because his blasters awsome, im sure hes a big flamer or something =))

blasterman312 because hes crazy + fellow canadian lol. we could, we should go ripping some time this summer when im up north.

both the 305s

pretty much everyone thats been around for awhile like jackson, tim, fab all those guys. only person id not want to meet is fmf because i dont think my ears could take that kind of abuse. I:I

what are the odds of having a big blaster meet somewhere? id have to trek my sh*t down to the states because obviously its going to be down there somewhere, but i wouldnt mind a road trip. it couldnt be too far from canada. dont worry, we wont bring the cold down with us so dont try to avoid us =))

i would like to meet tjscott(banned lol), 01 fmf blaster a fellow latino,and ever other member of da dark side!!!!

seems like nobody wants to meet a Puerto Rican(me) lolI:I

hahaha the only person i would even stand a chance meetin is racer X sense he only lives aout 30 to 45 minutes away from me

i would like to meet tjscott(banned lol), 01 fmf blaster a fellow latino,and ever other member of da dark side!!!!

seems like nobody wants to meet a Puerto Rican(me) lolI:I

sh*t, dareal. You pay for the plane ticket to get me and my blaster to puerto rico and i'll come ride with you. I think it'd be awsome!
I've already met tjsdaname a couple of times (I got stuck jetting his quad). I'd be up for meeting pretty much anyone on here. It'd be cool to get together and ride. I'd definately like to ride with the crazy canadians 89, specialized and blasterman. I think it'd be fun to throw up a little roost at'em. Would also like to meet the 305's too.