Who on here likes Honda?

oh and also,Lambos arent all that fast as ppl think. Well not int a 1/4 to 1/2 mile race...distance yes they get speed at top end. But by the time they devlope the power..cars are already well ahead.

ok chilllll buddy why dont you take a lambo on a track and see how fast they are around corners....its like a yfz450r vs. a banshee....draging the banshee FTW....track yfz FTW.....and if you want to compare a lambo thats not built for drag racing to other drag specific cars why dont you compare the bugati veron.....with 1000hp at least that car has a chance then you run some nitrous on it LOL IT WOULD FLY I:I

i can't stand the idiots that hang out in the wal mart parking lot and rev their cars up/do dounuts (imports and american cars)and then race up and down one of the busiest streets in town. good f*cking way to ruin innoccent peoples lifes. i wish they would use their head and go race at the badass track we have instead

and no im not bashing on anyone i just stated my opinion

ok chilllll buddy why dont you take a lambo on a track and see how fast they are around corners....its like a yfz450r vs. a banshee....draging the banshee FTW....track yfz FTW.....and if you want to compare a lambo thats not built for drag racing to other drag specific cars why dont you compare the bugati veron.....with 1000hp at least that car has a chance then you run some nitrous on it LOL IT WOULD FLY I:I

why do ppl not understand thissssssssssssss!!!!!

Veron= $500,000 car!!! Base model

Honda=$20,000 Fully Built.

Honda...ONLY 4 cylinders!!!!

Compare that to fair then coment again.

i wish people would stop making stupid ass car threads here. who gives a f*ck, this is a atv forum. EVERY car thread here ALWAYS ends up with a bunch of guys acting like babies. take that sh*t to a car furom. just my .02 I:I I:I

Last edited:
why do ppl not understand thissssssssssssss!!!!!

Veron= $500,000 car!!! Base model

Honda=$20,000 Fully Built.

Honda...ONLY 4 cylinders!!!!

Compare that to fair then coment again.

ok you cant full rebuild a honda to beat a veron....unless its on nitroos

WHO WATCHES TOP GEAR ???? its was sooo funny they took a peice of sh*t jaguar (completely stock) and put nitrous on it and it beat every single funking super car.....in a drag....they raced everything like the porsches the ferrari the lambo, etc....and the jag on nos won !!!!!I:I

WHO WATCHES TOP GEAR ???? its was sooo funny they took a peice of sh*t jaguar (completely stock) and put nitrous on it and it beat every single funking super car.....in a drag....they raced everything like the porsches the ferrari the lambo, etc....and the jag on nos won !!!!!I:I

saw that. pretty sick.

it was sooo funny ...and then did you see the follow up where they tried to get it up to 100mph then stop b4 the edge of the aircraft cariier ? then he couldnt stop and went into the water LOL HAHAHAH

yo honda guys, im proud of you and ima let you finish, but the supra was one of the sexiest cars.
yo 89custom...that was nice and all...but Kanye had the best inturuption this year. lol.

loveeee top gear,and yup i seen that one. it was funny as hell. And thats the same kinda point im trying to make..the super cars and be beat by other sh*t box cars if there work done to them. including spray and turbos.

ya but once you mod the supercars there nooo comparison ....i was watching some car show (cant remember) and they had a bunch of modded supercars that went from 0-200mph and back down to 0 in under 30secs.....they had like 2 turbos and sh*t but no nitrous

yea.. i dont know why everyone hates hondas..especially civics... there like the blasters of car world. cheap, light, and very inexpensive to build up if you know what you're doing.