Who is making payments, on a new bike?

ajames942

Feb 27, 2009
Shamokin PA
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I'm selling my blaster. I'm looking at getting a 2009 Raptor 350, and paying payments. I make about 400 a month (I'm only 15). So I figured I would put 1000 for a down payment. How much are your payments? Is the Raptor 350 a good bike?

i bought my bike new at a dealer and pay 118 a month for a blaster using my dads credit and as for a 350 my younger brother has one and likes it but my blaster walks all over it i bought him an lrd pipe and a k and n filter still nothin like my blaster

im getting an 08 yfz450 limited edition for like 7 grand and my monthly payment will be like 160 a month.

yeah a 250 might be a little on the small side then, but the only way to know for sure is to go to a dealer and sit on one.

im telling you the way to go is the 450 not to sound pushy but your just gunna get bored of them bikes especially the raptor 350 only because its not very upgradable

If i were u i would just get a used (but in good condition) 400ex, kfx400, ltz400, etc. for around $2500-$3000 instead of spending way more $$$ for a new 350. Idk, just my .02

I dont have the money. I have to stay arounf $80 a month payments. I dont want used. Im done buying used qauds, i never know what im getting, and i always end up having ot put money into them.

Buy used just check it over real good and you won't have a pile of junk when you buy it if you check everything. I would agree with the other guy that said buy a used 400. My payments on my 08 ltr are 222 a month and I had to pay 1500 down. I wish I could take it all back and buy a used 250r but o well live and learn.

im getting an 08 yfz450 limited edition for like 7 grand and my monthly payment will be like 160 a month.

dude just down the road a bit just got a new yfz450 and everybody that rides it is disappointed. jumps great and looks awesome, good for the track bad for the trails.

$160 a month for $7,000 is not really a good thing, thats like a 7yr loan. :(