Which Heel Guards

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Ive been lookin for aftermarket heed guards from other quads since the day i bought my blaster! and recently yfz heel guards became popular but i want something thats metal and i think looks a lil better but not sure which one to go with
ps how do you make a poll? or is that a supporting member thing
1st
Yfzheelguardchrome.jpg

2nd
Yfzheelguardal.jpg

First things first, Become a SUPPORTING MEMBER DUDE!!!!!

Come on, especially you little brutha, you are on here more than ME, have twice the posts!!! :D

10 bucks bro, not a make a break, giddy up.

AND, the first ones pictured, they are hot, BATT(The infamous BATTBike, Freeks boy) runs those, very slick in person, nice touch.

AWK can hook ya up with a set of his custom bent brackets that seamlessly fit any 450 heelie to the blaster, but NOT until you become a supporting member, I'm hittin him up now to make sure he holds out on ya!!! LOL

Giddy up little blaster bro!!! I:I

haha ik i need ot become a member bad

im kinda diggin the second one tho and the way the mounds are i think it will be easier to mount and can anyone hook me up with a pic of bats bike when he has those on i know how he dont like to post pics

haha ik i need ot become a member bad

im kinda diggin the second one tho and the way the mounds are i think it will be easier to mount and can anyone hook me up with a pic of bats bike when he has those on i know how he dont like to post pics

Quit sayin' ya gotta, ya gotta, it's BS dude...
If you have bills to fit shiny a$$ metal heelie's you have 10 bucks for your forum, enough already, too many people takin' advantage and smackin' lips.

Go pay your dues, become a member already and I will hook ya up with any pics ya need, I have pics of BATT's bike with them installed.

Be gone with you. :D

wow man thats a lil bit of a D move i know your just tryin to be funny and help the forum but i just asked for opinon

Quit your cryin'
D move is rockin' this forum for 2 years with no support, come on bro U No Dis...
Its' 10 bucks meng???????

Support your forum, it's the right thing to do, rock on bud.
I would never say that to a NEWB, by all means, but you are a veteran and have spent PLENTY of $$$ on the blastee, and sucked in tons of smarts from the forum, the Forum deserves a 10 spot. I:I

and it does but dude trust me i and rollin in $$$ ive been savin up for awhile just to afford these guards
but i do believe this forum needs 100,000,000$$ from me ive learned alot and its a great forum but i just asked for a suggestion about heel guards because i care more about me legs and ankles gettin ran over than 10$

does anyone have a suggestion about em?

and it does but dude trust me i and rollin in $$$ ive been savin up for awhile just to afford these guards
but i do believe this forum needs 100,000,000$$ from me ive learned alot and its a great forum but i just asked for a suggestion about heel guards because i care more about me legs and ankles gettin ran over than 10$

does anyone have a suggestion about em?

I hear ya bro, and you know me, just breakin' balls. I got nuttin but respect for the seasoned veterans here, and you are one of them little brutha. just thought I would push ya a bit beings we were on the subject. LOL

As for your guards, # 2 will NOT work, they have an extra mount that is proprietary to the 450, that does not exist on the blaster, you would need to cut it off or weld sumthin up which would look stupid.

The first ones are HOTT and would fit just as plastic stocker 450 heelies do, no doubt.

Here is BATT's bike with very similar fitted:

4164-100-1604.jpg

4168-159.jpg

You're welcome...

Now go pay your fuggin supporting dues!!!!! LMFAO :D

Last edited:
computer is slow right now but just go to ebay and type in yfz450 heel guards and there be there i think there 60 after shippin

you guys do realize that the z400 heel guards bolt on with no mods( I have proven it!)..they well always be stronger than yfz or raptor guards that have been jerry rigged on

i got the first ones in the mail a couple weeks ago... they look freakin sick bro

sweet id love a pic on bats bike they look good but his is widened and i think they may look a lil big on mine so im leanin towards the second i can fab a bracket for those alot easier i think and the little tab at the top idc about i might hook it to the kicker side plastic to hold it a lil wish i had both to just hold up to it