New spec blaster heel guards fit old spec rear fenders??

Faakir

May 29, 2020
Hi

I recently bought left and right heel gaurds from yamaha but it's the new spec heel guards. I have an old spec blaster. Will they fit?

you are talking about the plastic heelgaurds, not the metal floorboards ?
I don't believe either changed from pre 03 to 03-06,
only the ..... front hood/headlight, TORS/CDI unit, 4 versus 5 wire stator, hydro brakes and corresponding parts for them, and frame tabs for hood/brakes/cdi, changed.
everything else is the same and interchangeable.

Thanks for kwik response

Thanks so much.

I see people are doing a extension on their Front A frames arms
And on the rear swing arm.

It gives a lower and wider stance... quite a few custom ones I saw . Ampie racing for example... which bike parts do they use for that extension

And yes... I bought the part originally from Yamaha so its the genuine original heel guard the bike came out with

Thanks for kwik response

Thanks so much.

It gives a lower and wider stance... quite a few custom ones I saw . Ampie racing for example... which bike parts do they use for that extension
Probably using a widening kit (least expensive) or wider. A-arms (more expensive)

Thanks for kwik response

Thanks so much.

Link to Ampie racing ?

Hi

Just type ampie racing in Google and you will find it

How do I extend the front A arms so that they are laying straight instead of at a 45 degree... that automatically will make it wider... like this one... btw all the way from south Africa

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200527-113208_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200527-113208_Instagram.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 216