Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Cut fenders

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Maier/taurus race fenders and the like

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No fenders

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
i like the looks of cut fenders (which mine will be) racing fenders are ideal for just that racing. and i like stock fenders cause i dont get hit in the neck with rocks I:I

Acezee, i added the poll if u wanna throw ut thoughts in there. Idk why the forum makes the thread before you finish the poll lol

i love the looks of the taurus and if i could afford one i would get one. but handling and power come before looks. if my bike looks good but isnt fast then its pretty much a show bike. i want to ride my quad fast and hard so i have to make power and handling before looks come in. maybe someday i will get a badass hood and bumper

i love the race hood but it offers no protection. i think cut rear fenders are a must but thats just me

I agree, i am debateing on cuting my rear fenders to matchup with my racing fronts. like this one.

Jekyllblaster1.jpg

or if i should leave them alone.

i like full stock 88-02 fenders, they're the most recognizable as "blaster"
so when i'm whoopin up on bigger quads, i want them to know what just did it !!!!

Project Blaster - Online Store

here this is from the site :) linkys up there ^^^^

New from Maier, a YFZ style rear Blaster fender.
Due to this being a special item, it will take a week to 2 weeks for delivery.
The trimmed fenders are shown on the Blaster in the picture above. We trim them down so they're skinnier than normal

I like full rear fenders and whatever these are in the front ( i think they're cut so that's what I voted for ) . The maier front looks good but I like how you can see the frame with these fenders

b14.jpg

b18.jpg

i like the maier's like mine.

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.