whats up I'm new to the fourm

Dec 2, 2015
MN
So I'm new to these here blasters and to tell you all the truth its a lot more fun than my predator 500 and yea its a pink blaster but I'm working on taking care of that problem
00a0a_bgclwxIi1I6_600x450.jpg

Welcome to BF.

when I bust my bro-in-law for wearing pink dress shirts, he tells me "It's Salmon, not Pink" LOL

Reactions: MURPH
Yea i believe they are raptor rear ones or something similar they kinda look like my preds fenders but yea it supposed has a lot of modded crap i know for sure it has v3 reeds,.80overbore,dirt digger clutch,dg pipe and silencer,it has 3"-4" wheel spacers,400ex rear shock i have the fronts also but i need a widening kit

And yea well the pink is manly gone now i guess i ruined another rare one of a kind thing hahaha oh well but i will go out and take more photos

Bummer, I'd of murdered the frame, etc, maybe some Metal Mulisha decals, and rocked it.

Built it even more, and if they could catch you, then maybe they could call you a puzzy.:D

Reactions: Fast6hand
Damn i feel really bad about painting it now since everyone here told me not to. i shouldn't have. good thing spary paint sucks for painting plastics well maybe i can sand the spary paint off and polish the plastics

Damn i feel really bad about painting it now since everyone here told me not to. i shouldn't have. good thing spary paint sucks for painting plastics well maybe i can sand the spary paint off and polish the plastics
Take that thing on a serious ride and it will probably fall off. If you like it that's all that matters.