Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

ive only raced a 250ex, but of course i whooped it plus that was when my blasty was mostly stock. i can probably beat a 400ex easily now with the new setup i got now.

well i have only raced another blaster. it was crazy cause he had the exact same mods as me, but different brands, it was a newer bike and i pulled ahead of him 4 times in a row

i have wooped a 600 twin polaris, but them again, it is a polaris, hahahahahahaha lololol

i have also completely destroyed a 250ex, a warrior, a z250, a bayou 220, a couple of go karts and i have even wooped 1 440 ex, but i had a crap top end.

When I was racing full time, My blaster pretty much beat everything out there at one time or another, then again, I got beat by just about everything out there at one time or another. I do remember the king of the desert race in 93, my bike was built and tuned by Paul Leary (did a lot of motor work for race tech and several pro supercross teams) he was a slide rule guy, everything was math and an exact science, everything was flow benched, dynoed, EGT jetted right before the race etc. with a ported 200 I flat out left 4 banshees at the start, by the end of the first 35 mile loop I was second overall by less than 30 seconds, thats against a field of built 250r's and banshees. I ended up 5th overall after I hit a whoop wrong and went airborne sideways into a tree at 60+ and then had to ride 20 miles on a flat.

When I was racing full time, My blaster pretty much beat everything out there at one time or another, then again, I got beat by just about everything out there at one time or another. I do remember the king of the desert race in 93, my bike was built and tuned by Paul Leary (did a lot of motor work for race tech and several pro supercross teams) he was a slide rule guy, everything was math and an exact science, everything was flow benched, dynoed, EGT jetted right before the race etc. with a ported 200 I flat out left 4 banshees at the start, by the end of the first 35 mile loop I was second overall by less than 30 seconds, thats against a field of built 250r's and banshees. I ended up 5th overall after I hit a whoop wrong and went airborne sideways into a tree at 60+ and then had to ride 20 miles on a flat.

I would love to try a Baja type race like that sometime. I'm sure those races are quite the experience. I wish the desert wasn't so far from me.