What should I pull behind my Blaster in the Snow like a sled?

DartSwinger

Aug 9, 2009
What should I pull behind it, because the cheap walmart sleds can't handle all the power my blaster makes.

by far the best thing to use behind a blaster is the top of one of those turtle sand boxes... you knwo which ones i'm talking about? the top of the shell comes off.. we had one that we fouind on teh side of the road one year.. it was F**king awesome..

by far the best thing to use behind a blaster is the top of one of those turtle sand boxes... you knwo which ones i'm talking about? the top of the shell comes off.. we had one that we fouind on teh side of the road one year.. it was F**king awesome..

hahhaa i pull 'tuggy' the sandbox ship around I:I

also.. WAX the sled, or hood, what ever your pullin... go to your local sports store, sports and in manual labor sports not power sports, pick up a block of mr zogs sex was.. in what ever sent you like... and wax the sled, it will help it slide nice and quick like on the snow..

or by ski/snowboard wax. but the zog's is cheaper and works just as good

Well, I've got some paddles that should give me plenty of traction. We usually get about 6-12" of snow, usually on a layer of ice. I've got plenty of rope to use, cause we got alot of it for the boat. I was planning on putting a loop around the axle carrier and making a leader for it like a swimming noodle or radiator hose so it don't get tied up in the sprocket or rotor. So now all I need is a sled.

i pulled around 2 sleds with my 400ex yesterday no problem.. dont matter what kind of sled IMO

when i was about 16 we used a regular old plastic walmart 2 person sled...like the long one, but one day it broke and i had this 1 friend that would actually just let us tie the rope around his legs...it was F'ing funiest thing in the world. prolly only 2-3 inches on the ground...requirements were that we had to keep him in the grass and in first gear.

looking back it was prolly pretty dangerous...but made a great homemade jackass video. it was on youtube for the longest but cant seem to find it