what do you think new lights?

spuds6969

Aug 2, 2012
i was thinking of getting these fog lights the switching to these led bulbs and wiring the halo to low beam and projector to high beam and mounting inside the stock headlight cage on my 95 blasty
2X H3 5000K 13SMD SMD LED WHITE REPLACEMENT FOG LIGHT/BULB VW GOLF JETTA PORSCHE | eBay
BLUE HALO UNIVERSAL 3" PROJECTOR DRIVING FOG LIGHT LAMP KIT W/ HARNESS + SWITCH | eBay
then getting these and mounting to my back plastics for my taillight
4 x 30cm/15LED Car Flexible Waterproof Lights Strip Red | eBay
i also want to switch to the vented front hood
any ideas if it would work?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that would look pretty sweet! Kinda Baha-ish if you ask me. The smaller LEDs under the fog light would really make the look. Sweet Idea.

well mounted the new front lights and did some new swithches I installed the h3 leds they don't project the light right so im ordering some 25w h3 bulbs im still waiting for the red strip lights in the mail the blue halos look asome ill take some pics and post them when I get the new h3 im going to check my local stores first any one have any ideas?

Didn't see pics for the headlights. The LED strip is nice. They do take some time to arrive coming from china. Most china stuff I get takes 2-3 weeks.

heres pics with out running they are bright just not inside the housing it don't project the light right

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 402
  • switches.jpg
    switches.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 356
also with this being done i have all the orginal parts to sale its headlight tail light and swith and regulator also off topic i have full factory exhaust

see if this works better

Attachments

• IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 320
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 312
Switching regulators is nice, but that doesn't change it from 12volts AC to 12volts DC. You need a rectifier and float the ground from stator.