what can you do about someone ripping you off on here?

Uhm that person sketched out on me so many times its not even funny. Said he sent money and demanded me to ship i never seen the money and he never seen the parts.

You guys are always complaining about the rules for the Marketplace section and how annoying and un necessory they are. You can say that all you want until a situation like this pops up. I can bet if this deal would have been done using the rules of the form we would not be having this issue. Those rules were put in place for exactly this reason....

Good luck getting it straightened out.

You guys are always complaining about the rules for the Marketplace section and how annoying and un necessory they are. You can say that all you want until a situation like this pops up. I can bet if this deal would have been done using the rules of the form we would not be having this issue. Those rules were put in place for exactly this reason....

true that but still8-|

I totally agree....100%