what a retard!

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
ok i just installed a new jet, i ride it and it doesn't bogg anymore, i tuck it in the garage, then i go to a friends house to work on my friends dirtbike.

as soon as i get home i find the garage door open but no quad!!! i was swearing really loud and started chucking things until i looked near the window where the thief came in and bingo! there was a wallet which must have fallen in when he crawled in. my friend was with me when i discovered it missing i had him call the police, the police arrived i showed them the wallet and i told them that the id picture looked excactly like some dude that would drive slowly in my neighborhood and look at my blaster he was some one i never saw before.

the police get his address and i went with them the thief answers the door acting surprised we check his garage and there my blaster was! it was hidden under tarp the police called my parents and et them know my dad was over quick and pissed! we tlked with the police and filed out forms then they let us take my blaster home. as soon as the cops found my quad the thief tried to run but they grabbed him, cuffed him and threw his dirty thieving bastardinto the squad car

i'm just glad that he didn't rip it apart or touch anything

that thief was realy retarded to forget his wallet

Press full charge's. Criminal and civil. No excuse for him stealing your quad. Good job on finding the wallet. Keep us updated on what happens.

my dad agreed with me to press full charges becuz them quad thieving bastard must pay! my dad said it himself

I would have taken all the money out then gave it to the police, glad you found the person that took it. Man if someone took my blaster i would go off on there ass just as soon as i found them.

man when i found my blaster hidden under the tarp i wanted to tackle him and start punching him but the police did the job of tackling him when he tried to run.
im just really happy it was found with nothing changed

glad you got it back. We need to resort to tatics used in other countries. If you steal something you get your hand chopped off.

That's crazy. your so lucky that idiot was as retarded as he was. Was he a younger kid or an older guy???

Anyways I can only imagine how you felt coming home to a open empty garage. I get nervous just thinking about someone stealing my toys, especially the first day I bring them home. And in your case a toy you have so much invested in.

I'm glad that idiot was as stupid as he was and I'm also happy the COPS were able to get that piece of crap. Like previuosly posted, prosecute/sue his ass for everything he's worth.

when me and my dad went down to the police station to finish more forms, the same police officer who tackled him told me that they found some stolen quads and dirtbikes that had been torn apart in his barn. and dig this one of the dirtbikes belong to one of my friend! the police are going to charge him with things like attempting to flee, resiting arrest, and tons more charges.
me and my dad just finished the forms so he will have full hellfire on his ass!

ohhh the police said some of the quads and dirtbikes had rewards out for them so i will be getting some money

Yeah lol. One time when I was little someone stole my little 3-wheeler. We found them eventually but it was repainted with crappy paint and they screwed alot of things up on it but we got it fixed.

luck luck luck chuck, yea get some locks and some for your friends

when me and my dad went down to the police station to finish more forms, the same police officer who tackled him told me that they found some stolen quads and dirtbikes that had been torn apart in his barn. and dig this one of the dirtbikes belong to one of my friend! the police are going to charge him with things like attempting to flee, resiting arrest, and tons more charges.
me and my dad just finished the forms so he will have full hellfire on his ass!

ohhh the police said some of the quads and dirtbikes had rewards out for them so i will be getting some money

you're my hero!

Man you are Frickin fortunate. Press charges and make sure everyone knows what this guy does. Tell his neighbors and any local watch groups.

A Month ago the Warden left the garage open after chatting with a neighbor. Needless to say I wasn't as fortunate. They took my tool cabinet and power tools. They must have had a hell of a time, 40in cab. loaded with tools. But they left the Welder and my prized Woods bike. The other bikes are in storage but I am constantly tinkering on the 450. I have never been happier to utter the words, 'Thank God it was only my tools.'

Needless to say I am having an interesting Christmas. Trading in Craftsman for Snap-On! (thanks to a hefty deductible) Warden will now close the garage before I leave for work.

Man you are Frickin fortunate. Press charges and make sure everyone knows what this guy does. Tell his neighbors and any local watch groups.

A Month ago the Warden left the garage open after chatting with a neighbor. Needless to say I wasn't as fortunate. They took my tool cabinet and power tools. They must have had a hell of a time, 40in cab. loaded with tools. But they left the Welder and my prized Woods bike. The other bikes are in storage but I am constantly tinkering on the 450. I have never been happier to utter the words, 'Thank God it was only my tools.'

Needless to say I am having an interesting Christmas. Trading in Craftsman for Snap-On! (thanks to a hefty deductible) Warden will now close the garage before I leave for work.

yeah...that had to suck too man... (this thread is reallllly old lmao just so you know that it wasn't rescent thing)