what a retard!

glad you got your bike back dude .tou have to be carefull with all the assholes around anymore and the bad thing is ,he probablly wasnt going to keep it but instead sell it the lazy basterd.hey also can you tell me what you use to paint the plastic on these blasters i do air brush work but plastic is a little different thanks

My dad owns an auto body shop so I used auto body paint on mine. Sand it down good fill in imperfections with pudy, then spray primer. Wet sand primer, paint and clear coat.

Maybe you didn't prep it well enough. You need to really sand down the plastics good to make anything stick. And then coat them in a good thick layer of primer. Plastics on an atv are very hard to get to stick for long, mine chipped off in one spot from the plastic flexing where my friend sat on it...

oh believe me, my dad was helping with this task, and nothing is perfect unless he says it is, meaning he is really fussy about what he does

Yeah sounds like my dad, it can get kinda annoying sometimes.lol. If its small enough scuffs and not in a very open area then you can probably just touch it up with a small paint brush and some black paint.

man dirtyblaster must live in a sucky neighborhood cause first someone breaks into his garage and pours paint all over then somebody steals his blaster by the way how old was the guy who stole it

nah my neighborhod is really nice except a bunch of old farts (no offense) complaning about my loud pipes my hill billy mower, my quad, my old dirtbike, my sled are all loud. the guy must have been 30-35 he stole it

nobody in my neighboorhood steals sh*t from me, probably becuz of an old friend that tried to steal sh*t from my room.
and i beat the sh*t outta him on my front lawn where one of them saw me and told everybody