Well , out with the 200 and in with the 350

Will try and get one as soon as I can ... been working some long hours at work .. but as soon as I can get a little daylight hours available , I'll post a vid :)

350 from what? because i have a 350 motor laying around and no clue what it's off of

Mine is from a 1969 Yamaha R3 motorcyle

yamaha_r3.jpg

r3buchse.jpg

Yamaha R3

Also , is your 350 a 2 stroker or a 4 ? ( reason I ask ... I doubt very much a 4 stroker will fit due to the carb height to the frameand fuel tank - 2 strokers carbs are all located at the base of the engine -bottom of the jug , whereas 4 strokers have the carbs at the top of the engine . )

i have a idea to keep the pegs and that area from getting hot on log rides frm the pipes, wrap the pipe in heat tape there, it will look nice and keep the pipe from being scraped up be rocks flying, because it sits so low

thats sicker than ebola , friggin love it , can't wait to get my hands on a 660 to squeeze into mine , get a vid up when you can , great work!!!!

Sorry ...work has me doing 12 to 15 hour days ...
But ... am off the weekends , and will get some vids then ( as long as it doesn't rain , which it seems to be doing here quite a bit lately :( )

anything new on this? found a whole bike for 200obo here LOL thinking about putting this in my blaster, anyone know if banshee pipes will fit?