We Gotta 267cc Blaster

Im guessing it was bored and a 67mm piston was intstalled. So now my man did some math 200cc+67mm = 267blaster.

I know its not a 267, I just put it up for a giggle harley.

I do the same thing Harley. If I see a good deal, I jump on it. Fix it, and I always have the intentions on selling them.....just never do! But Im always looking.

I found a nice roller today for $200. Its just a little bit to far away, That and the wife will kill me if i bring another atv home.

I have 7 atv and atcs and a dirtbike plus parted bikes and getting another atv on sun wife doesn't say much about them I sold a go kart today and will sell an atv as soon as its running

a dg full exhaust, extra stater, extra crank,extra cylinder and head.Has extra clutch basket. Has pro taper bars, twist throttle on it. FMF exhaust,

I am interested how one can fit 2 exhausts to one exhaust port. lol

It has a full DG exhaust and FMF exhaust.

Pray tell how one can do it.

It's really hard to find them in arkansas. Most of the ones you find are like the one I got and have had absolutely no maintenance done on them. If they are in good shape then they cost $1000 and are still bone freakin stock. I had to drive 3 hours to get mine for 500 and it's in terrible shape

This is what I have to deal with around these parts..

04 blaster BADASS nothing stock 04 blaster BADASS nothing stock bored out 150 over

3 Yamaha blasters and 1 Polaris 350cc Yamaha blasters all borded n stroked 250cc to 350cc.. Um ok

Thats just from today..and just blasters

Ha ha,, same here. I'm closer to the city so as u know there's plenty of daily entertainment on CL. 2010 blasters, 280s , 5k$ stock 250 blasters, blasters with not a number to be found on then. Yet sometimes there's some killer deals.