wassssaaaaa crazy inside here!

if you want to know about the piston just pull the head off, its the 6 nuts around the spark plug see if you can find numbers on the piston and we should be able to decode them

is this hard i dont want to mess anything up but i will take your word for it and do this. ill grab my neibor to help me lol hes like 17 but he works on 2 stroke s alot
nah man no problem, this place is all about learning. the jug is just another name for the cylinder, so look where the cylinder bolts to the bottom end. if you take your carb off and remove the bowl you will see the little brass looking jet in the middle, i belive its a 6mm wrench. take it out and it should have numbers on it saying what size it is.

ok so im going to look at the big black thing and look for 195? that is in the front of it you said. and that will mean its not a big bore if its 195 on it? I wish there was a way to find out what piston i have...maybe ill take it to a shop to loook at it

a stock blaster is a true 195cc they just call it a 200cc, a stock blaster piston is 66mm. a blaster big bore kit is a whole new cylinder that takes a 72mm piston which i think is a true 232 but i might be off there. if you can pull the engine yourself you can take the head off its just 6 nuts and the piston will have numbers on top telling you exactly what you are dealing with. its a very common misconseption that putting a .040 piston in makes it a 240cc big bore when in reality it makes it like a 198cc or something.

if you want to know about the piston just pull the head off, its the 6 nuts around the spark plug see if you can find numbers on the piston and we should be able to decode them

sweet man! thanks again i will get to this soon and pm you...im down to give you my number to if you want maybe you can help me out

nope not hard at all, if you are doing engine work on a car you should be able to rip this blasty apart in 10 mins. no valves, timing chain, cam.. easy peasy lol

just post up on here, there are many more knowledgeable than me on here....and it can be good to get a few more opinions, the best way to learn is to dig in man, i put mine together from piles and boxes of parts. get yourself a "Clymer" manual and it will be your blaster bible lol

ok cool bro maybe I should do all this after i go riding haha ill look for a blaster manual and start to dig in!

P.S just checked the add i bought this bike from and says 240 big bore kit.

P.S just checked the add i bought this bike from and says 240 big bore kit.

lol, it really dosent matter if its a big bore or not as long as you're haveing fun on it. but the jet size and your mods are very important info, two strokes are awesoem but you hae to be precise with jetting if you go and mod stuff.

Yb even works on his Blaster in his dreams!(zzzzzzzzz 34mm carb zzzzzzzzz+3 swing arm zzzzzzzzzz Kennedy port work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)Thats what YB sounds like when he"s sleeping.lol.