wassssaaaaa crazy inside here!

HRH

Mar 6, 2010
what up folks nice to meet you all my name is Tony im new to the sight@ got a 2001 blaster with big bore kit fmf bigger jets still modding.
tha ts me when i was fat thats me in the green with one of my girls
partyanimals.jpg

fat1.jpg

ME NOW~
1work.jpg

my turbo camaro

wheelup3.jpg

my bike
blastermine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thats my 4th gen and I am running a single on the stock motor. thanks guys!

suspention was a big set up anti sway bar, qa1s all the way around lower and arms everything you can think of haha its a money pit.. turbo is a t76 GTS

I also have a BMW now

sounds like a good setup....i've got all burkhart stuff under the back of my 3rd gen, its gonna hopefully get a 6.0 and a turbo over the next couple years

could have done without the topless pic.... lol :eek: but aaaaaanyyyyyhow, nice rides and welcome to the site dude anything you could ever want to know is all here, lots of great guys too, a few sh*tbags but you will have that anywheres bahahahaha I:I

there bad ass with turbo kits my best friend in my sig has a 9.2 second camaro here ill get one more video of my car for oyou guys when it was kinda fast

nice set up.. iv never had anything quit like that..

had a nice 86 cutlass...

99 vortec block 99 votrec heads, ported and polished, 535 lift cam, air gap dual plain intake, 650 carb, 37* total timing, 1 7/8ths long tube headers, lt1 crack,rods and pistons, competition products 25% under drives, 4 core be kool radiator, electric fans, holley blue pump, th350 trans 2500 stall, tci bands and shift kit, stock 7.5 rear with auburn posi with 4:10 gears, 28x11.5 et street slicks, air chocks in the rear ( woulda been better with a drag bag)
car ran consistant 13.2 at 104.. 1.9 60 foots.. car wouldnt launch for sh*t!! if i coulda got it to hook it woulda went mid 12s all day. on pump gas, daily driven.

there you go guys :) hope you like it im the one with the high pitch voice lool... thanks for the nice welcome guys. 4cfed sounds like you had a sick set up 13s is pretty fast!

has there been a thread made with girlfriends yet lol those are always fun to bad im single now :(

can't wait to get my junk running again, that 6.0 and turbo i'm thinking of should be low 6's in the eighth on e85

ok lets talk my bike a bit. to let you all know i have been lurking and have been reading alllll kinds of threads let me post a vid of my bike and you all tell me what you think. i need a new pipe just not sure which one to get with my set up :( I really like the toomys

can't wait to get my junk running again, that 6.0 and turbo i'm thinking of should be low 6's in the eighth on e85

:eek: wooooowsers in the quarter?? There is no way in hell lol 6s?? geees no offense haha you must be talking 1/8