Warning to other members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fowared the PM to 2kuik4u, 89custom, ron89, specialized7, timsyfz. just random people I thought of off the top of my head. I dont like being called a liar! Especially when I am not. Ill take a screen shot of the PM here as soon as I get back from the CHP.

Thanks guys.

What road you talking about? I would be more than happy.

u realize there is no reason for you to be on the forum, now you will have nothing to back you up, you have no rep no one is going to listen to you, just fix the problem and this will all go away, its simple. why do this childish bullshit.

What road you talking about? I would be more than happy.
ooooooooh
ethug.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

heres a pic of my screen with the PM on it...Some of it is cut off but you can get the idea that I am not "making any of this up."

just trying to defend myself from being called a liar.

I just hate this b/s of him saying that he sent me a picture and I agreed to it. YES he did send me a picture...I said that looks to be in good condition, but from the pic I can't tell if its the lower right or lower left. To that he told me it was the lower left....Ok well then, yes We agreed to a deal with me having been told that it was the lower left a arm. I asked him many different times if it was the lower left and he said yes many times...Oh well, I have the paypal dispute in and, his rep on this forum is pretty much trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.